Sunday, June 26, 2011

THEY DON'T WANT HELP?

Some years back, my sister who had been backslide for a long time came back to the churches she had left years ago in desperate need of help. After several weeks she went back to the beer and the drugs most of my relitives began to say she didn't really want help. REALLY? I beleive if they show up on your doorstep they want help. Jesus tells us in Matthew the 8th chapter about a man that came running to him out of the tomb, knelt down at his feet and then asked him to go away. I beleive that it was the man that ran to him and knelt down at his feet, and it was the evil spirit that told him to go away. Maybe they only have enough strength to get to us and then it is up to us to get them delivered. They can't help themselves and that is why they need us. Just because we don't have enough of God to help them doesn't mean they don't want help. Oh by the way my sister found help in an organization that most of my family doesn't think she can be saved in. It's not the name on the door, it's what we have in our hearts. Maybe they really do want help.