Sunday, July 3, 2011

HOW TO MAKE GOD SMILE

Psalms ch 59:12' If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine and the fulness thereof. What is GOD saying? Everything is his, he don't need anything you have. But he goes on to tell us that he hopes you would offer it to him anyway. If you feel like what you have to offer GOD is lame and worthless your right! Sometime back my grandson gave me a picture he drew of me and him hunting. I know this becouse he told me. I never would have guessed it . But man I love that picture. I bragged about it and showed it to everyone that came over. That is the way GOD is , If you will just give him what you have NO matter how lame, simple or meaningless you think it is GOD WILL LOVE IT. He will brag about it and be so proud of it. And why? Because YOU gave it to him!!! So reach down in your heart and give him what you have, AND WATCH GOD SMILE!