Friday, June 10, 2011

IS THERE A BODY?

I heard today that there is over one 1,000 church buildings in FORT SMITH. WOW I did not know that. And over 40,000 members, WOW I did not know that either! The reason that is so surprising to me, is that I see no sign of a BODY. And that includes me and my bunch. I would think that with 40,000 members, there would be something that would say JESUS IS HERE alive and doing great things! Well I know he is ALIVE! So there must be something wrong with the 40,000 members. (AND THAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM)! We are members and ( NOT A BODY). The BIBLE makes it very clear that there is only one body! My father in law always said, there would be a day when people would not ask, what religion you are? they would ask CAN YOU PRAY? I don't know what it will be, but something has to bring the BODY back together again!!!!