Sunday, March 22, 2015

The old ways

The other day an old man that in work with come up to me and ask me if I was a pastor of a church, I said yes. Then he started saying he was sorry if he had ever said any thing inappropriate in my preseasons. That's the way it us to be done, no one used bad word in front of a pastor, not that I'm anything, or any other pastor is anything it's just the respect, that the way we were taught, i'm a pastor of a church and don't get that kind of respect from my members, I know a lot of pastor let it go to there head, but it's still the right way, I would get frustrated at mom but it was the way she was taught, and as long as he was her pastor it was the right way, I know a lot of pastor go over the top with the old path teaching, but Somme of them old teaching are right, and respect of your pastor is one of them