Thursday, September 19, 2013

THE FEAR OF THE LORD/GOD

The other night I was driving and the devil jump on my shouder and told me I was going to dye that night, it has not been that long ago that would have scared me and i would have worried all night long. But that night was different because the next thought that poped in to my mine head was well at lest Ill get summe sleep, and all the sudden I understood the difference between the fear of the LORD/GOD and the spirit of fear, and then I understood that in the apostolic church I was not told the difference. At the same time I was taught that I had to walk a row scared all the time that I was going to make a mistake, and if I did GOD just might send me to hell with out giving me a chance to repent, and that is how they taught the fear of the LORD/GOD. Will to all you apostolic the fear of the LORD is love, joy, peace, and all thoughs things that lets you sleep like a baby. The fear you have been taught all your life is the spirit of fear, it what keeps you up at night, and keeps you scared every minute your going to make a mistake,2 CR.7;1 say perfecting holiness is the fear of God and EPH. 5;21 submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of GOD, does that sound like anything that might keep you up all night, the fear of the LORD lets you be at peace with every one and every thing around you. Your not fearing God, your just scared all the time. The fear of the Lord is pure, it's true, it's holy, it's love, it's joy, it's what Lord Jesus was and is, and this fear will never keep you up at night. I wished the apostolic church would give me there ear for a bit, you don't have to be scared all the time, you don't ever have to be scared. I want to help you I'm not trying to change the way you dress, I'm trying to change the way you think, and sow you have real peace and love and joy, that the apostolic church has never given you, because they can't even if they wanted to but I dont think thy want to I think thy want to keep you scared all the time becaucse that is the only way thy keep you there. Hear is just a few scriptures that tell us what the fear of the Lord/God can give you [ Psa-19:9, 22:23, 25:4, 27:1,33:8,33:18] there must be 50 or more at lest that will tell us we never have to be scared. let Lord Jesus set you free from the apostolic fear and give you his fear and you will never have to be scared again. Pro 1:20-27 ¶ Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarde. But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. This is the fear that your apostolic church teach you, this is why you stay scared all the time Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo,[ I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.] Amen. 2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. This is the fear of the Lord/God, but your pastor will never tell you that because then he just might lose his grip on you and you might just go some place where you can feel the true Holy Ghost, and not just something made up by loud and fast music!