Sunday, June 30, 2013

REV 3:14-22 IS THIS THE END OF THE CHURCH ?

To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches (Rev 3:21-22) This started out talking to the church, but it ends on a very individual bases (he that hath an ear), and (to him that over cometh). Is this the end of the church? Paul describes the end of the church by saying " when the fullness of the gentiles be come in", I believe that when the church has completed its purpose as a body, some might still be saved, but I don't believe it will ever happen in big numbers. I believe what GOD is telling us is; this is one for the most important times ever. This is not just about a cold church, this is about each individual. If you overcome you will sit with me in my throne. The other churches were killed, beaten and stoned, and never got so great a promise, maybe this is the hardest thing to face, a cold dead dry church. There is a reason this is the last church talked about, this is the end of the gentile church age, Matt 24:12 Then many shall be offended, they'll betray one another, they'll hate one another. Many false prophets shall arise, and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matt 24:13 But he that shall endure to the end, the same shall be saved.This is the same quote at the end of Rev 3. Matt 24:21 Then shall be great tribulation, such was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no , nor ever shall be. That is saying something, the prophets were killed, sawed into, got their heads cut off, stoned. How much worse can it get? Well if the church fulfilled Matt 24:12, it would end the church as we know it. I know the gates of hell will never prevail against it (Matt 16:18), but am saying as we know it, I believe that we have lost sight of what the church purpose is, and we are fulfilling Matt 24:12. Look at us, fighting, backbiting, no love, we worry more about what everyone else is doing, we get offended so easy, betray one another, and not a single one of us thinks we're guilty. Rev ch 4 began to tell us of a church that gets back to it's true purpose, but sadly by this time the fullness of the gentile has been competed. And those that are left of the gentiles will get this promises(To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne). None of the other 6 churches got so great a promise, but it's on us to over come, this church age can and will destroy many, will you be one?